When the sea’s and mountain’s fall. And we come to end of days. In the dark I hear a call calling me there. I will go there.
And back again.
…and that says a lot
I’m fairly certain I’ve never seen one of these comics that didn’t make me cry.
*plans life around having a rich significant other*
- Romeo: I was thinking about this chick earlier who I said I was in love with but now I love that girl over there that is very likely to either belong to my family's enemy or be close with my family's enemy as it is their party I am crashing
- Juliet: I do not like being so young and forced into a relationship with an older man, but oh there's a cute guy more my age over there. And since he's here he must have been invited and is there for a reasonable love match for myself
- Romeo: We should kiss right now at this party
- Juliet: No that is a super dumb idea
- Romeo: *kisses her anyway*
- Juliet: That was dumb of you
- Romeo: We should get married right now
- Juliet: We don't know each other. Shouldn't we wait until at least a little time has passed?
- Romeo: Like tomorrow?
- Juliet: Sure, fine.
- Juliet: We're married now, so we have to try and make things better between our families.
- Romeo: Right.
- Romeo: It seems I have killed your cousin and am now exiled.
- Juliet: Ok so since Romeo fucked up I'm gonna fix this shit by taking a harmless sleeping liquid. He'll come and get me and we can go away together.
- Romeo: *immediately kills himself*
- Juliet: For fucks sake.
“Beauty is not long hair, skinny legs, tanned skin or perfect teeth. Beauty is the face of who cried and now smiles, beauty is the scar on your knee since you fell when you were a kid, beauty is the circles when love doesn’t let you sleep, beauty is the expression on the face when the alarm rings in the morning, it’s the melted makeup when you have a shower, it’s the laughter when you make a joke you’re the only one who can understand, beauty is meeting his gaze and stopping understanding, beauty is your gaze when you see him, it’s when you cry for all you paranoias, beauty is the lines marked by time. Beauty is what we feel in the inside which also shows outside us. Beauty is the marks the life leaves on us, all the kicks and the caresses the memories leave us. Beauty is letting yourself live.” ― Emma Watson
Same look and smile.
#god bless hermione granger who was thrust into a world that didn’t fully welcome her for what she was#but who took that world by the fucking balls and showed everyone who was in charge#god bless hermione granger who refused to let racist assholes ruin the magic for her#who could still smile like that even after shit started getting real#hermione who never met a puzzle she didn’t like#who broke the rules when it was important#who burned with ambition and intelligence and devotion and bravery#hermione who was taunted and tortured for her looks and her blood#by teachers and schoolmates and death eaters#whose abrasive know-it-all personality tended to tick a whole lot of people off#but who never apologized for any of these things#never apologized for who she was#never allowed her curiosity to be dampened or her beliefs to be put aside#god bless hermione granger who fought harder than anyone to carve out a place for herself#they could say or do whatever they liked#but she was hermione granger and she was a muggleborn#and she would be damned before she let anyone take that away#your faves could never(via jessicawakefields)